It gives me great pleasure to invite you to our Military Preparation College, Wrexham Award Ceremony.
Why should you attend?
- You’ll have the opportunity to see our Learners in action, as they take part in presentations, public speaking and active demonstrations.
- As an Ofsted Grade 1 ‘Outstanding in all areas’ college, our aim is to engage, motivate, educate and achieve excellence for all. Throughout the Ceremony you will see this come to life.
Is this event for you?
- If you are between the ages of 16 – 19 and are looking to improve your confidence, fitness and motivation – then yes this event is for you.
- If you have a commitment to supporting 16 – 19 year olds and want to see an exciting new college that will change their life and your community for the better – then your attendance at this event will be worthwhile.
- If you are a parent to a young person between the ages of 16-19 who would like to gain qualifications, increase their employability skills and gain confidence- then yes you should attend this event.
We have a registered charity that supports our Learners. To see what the Motivation & Learning Trust does and why you should donate, please click below :-
I look forward to seeing you at the event,
Regional Operational Manager