Investors in People Platinum
In May 2019, we were awarded the highest standard PLATINUM of the Investors In People accreditation (IIP), a standard held by just 70 companies or 1% of the 8,300 UK firms with some form of the IIP accreditation.
The IIP standards are internationally recognised accreditations held by over 10,000 organisations across the world. Using rigorous assessment methodology and frameworks, the IIP sets a benchmark for better people management. The IIP defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people in a way that produces sustainable results.
To achieve the highest Platinum standard, firms must demonstrate ‘high performance’ in at least seven of the nine assessment indicators. By doing so, companies show that their culture and processes are based on the needs of the organisation and that both facets are understood, respected, adopted, and internalised by every member of their business from board to junior levels.
We have been continually recognised for our people management, receiving the IIP Gold standard in 2008, 2012 & 2015. Being one of the few companies in the UK to achieve the Platinum accolade further confirms that our culture and the quality of our training provision delivered to our young people is special.
MPCT are also ranked third in the worldwide education sector.
Unique aspects found at MPCT:
- A culture that is truly second to none and the strongest, most engaging that this team of national IIP specialists has seen.
- A framework of support that changes ‘lives’ for Learners and staff alike.
- A true ‘Level 5’ inspirational leadership style which engages everyone encouraging high levels of ‘distributed leadership’.
- A culture of ‘TEAM’ that embraces everyone irrespective of role/grade/gender.
- An approach to strategy planning that is totally collaborative.
- “Simply a great place to work!” (Staff quote repeated several times.)