All prepped and ready for annual SLT awards.
11th December 2019
On final planning for our company wide SLT Awards.
It is set to be a fantastic way to celebrate achievements and hard work of the year before and enable us to look forward altogether on a very promising and exciting 2020.
The event will honour every single MPCT employee in attendance and thank them for their dedication and commitment to all of the young people who attend MPCT provisions and ensuring they achieve their goals.
This year we have a staggering :
20 award categories
73 separate awards
- Teaching and Learning Awards
- Vocational Qualification Award
- Best Skills Tutor Award
- Attendance Award
- Physical Training Award
- Military Engagement Award
- Progression Award
- MLT Fundraising Award
- Best Performing College Award
- Recruitment Award
- Regional Employee of the Year Award
- Positive Impact Award
- MLT Fundraiser Award
- QSO Award
- CTA Award
- Service Delivery Award
- Outstanding Contribution to the MLT Award
- Employer Engagement Award
- Head Office Employee of the Year Award
- Company Employee of the Year
The high calibre of entries for all categories offer a great reminder of the quality of staff we have at MPCT. Picking the winners certainly proved to be a difficult task for the SLT