MPCT’s Pete Leak: A Year of Endurance Challenges for MLT
13th February 2019
Pete Leak, our Regional Operations Manager for all our Welsh Military and Mid-Region English Colleges, has set himself the target of 15 endurance challenges over 2019. This incredible target is all to raise money for our charity, The Motivation & Learning Trust.
Mr. Leak has worked for MPCT since 2006 and started as a Lead Training Instructor at Military Preparation College Wrexham after 13 years of military service. He is a hugely supportive advocate of our charity and we are very grateful for all his effort, 2019 is planning to be his biggest challenge yet and we would love it if you’d get behind him and the charity and donate.
Mr. Leak’s target challenges are;
- The Mighty Deerstalker Race. Trail Mountain run at Night (16/03/19)
- Ultra Tour of the Isle of Arran. 2 Day Race covering 60 Miles across the Isle of Arran. (13 – 14/04/19)
- Dirty Weekend. 20 Miles and over 200 Obstacles largest OCR in the world. (11/05/19)
- Runstock. As many laps as possible of a 5K Route in 8 Hours (08/06/19)
- The Wall. Run from Carlisle to Newcastle in 1 Day 69 Miles (15/06/19)
- Man V Coast. Over 20 Miles covering the Coast of Cornwall with lots of Challenges on Route. (06/07/19)
- Man V Lakes. Over 20 Miles running from the Morecambe Coast to the Lake District with Challenges on Route. (20/07/19)
- Survival of the Fittest Yorkshire. 10K OCR (10/08/19)
- Survival of the Fittest Lakes. 10K OCR (17/08/19)
- Man V Mountain. Over 20 Miles across Snowdonia up to the top of MT Snowdon with Challenges. (07/09/19)
- Survival of the Fittest Nottingham 10K OCR (05/10/19)
- Hell Runner Up North. 13 Mile Trail/Bog Run (12/10/19)
- Ultra Tour of Edinburgh 57kms across the Streets, Alleyways and Hills of Edinburgh. (20/10/19)
- Hell Runner Down South 13 Mile Trail/Bog Run (26/10/19)
- Hell Runner Nightfall. As many Laps of a 6.66km Trail/Bog Route over 8 Hours running into the Dark (16/11/19)
To donate: click HERE
To read more about our charity and how it supports our MPCT Learners click on the MLT icon below.