The Ricoh Charity Golf Day 2017 in support of the ABF and MLT Charities will be held on the 2010 Ryder Cup Course at one of the premier golf resorts in Europe , the Celtic Manor on 25th August 2017.
The day is intended to be a great occasion for golfers and also to raise some support and donations from the players for the two chosen charities. They are ABF (The Soldiers Chariy) and MLT (Motivation and Learning Trust) which will both directly equally benifit from all the donations associated with the day.
Ricoh are the main sponsors of the golf day which is also being supported by other companies who have sponsored holes as part of their corporate packages.
Arrival at the clubhouse in good time for a shotgun start at 1030hrs with a Ryder cup format with 4 Balls going out with 2 players from each of the Teams MLT (Europe) and ABF (America) playing against each other in a match play format. The overall winning Captain will collect the Trophy!
There will also be individual prizes on the day for each of the categories below with Celtic Manor 2010 livery prizes and also the sponsor for the prize livery will also be included.
Longest drive x 2 (Sponsored by Rockadove)
Nearest the Pin (x2) potentially win a car if you get a hole in 1
Winning Pair (stableford points)
Winning single (stableford points)
Overall winning team Captain of either (MLT or ABF)
What do you get for your £100
- Exclusive use of the 2010 course and clubhouse all day
- Tea, coffee and bacon roll on arrival
- Team Captains briefing and exclusive use of Ryder Cup locker rooms
- Electronic Golf Genius scoring app for use leading up to and on the day to get live scores of other players and team overall score
- 2010 Ryder Cup Course bag tag and shoe bag as a memento of the day
- Buggy for the day
- Course photograph with all players included as a momento (sent to you electronically)
- 2 course evening meal
- Charity auction and raffle (Donations on the day)